Visa Interview Preparation:
What is Visa Interview and for where is it required?
The most daunting step of the entire visa process is visa interview, in which consular officer will ask you questions about travel plans and purpose of trip.
There are two types of visa which requires visa interview:
- Student Visa
- Visitor Visa
The visa interview may approach differently depends on country to country.
- USA: Face to face
- Europe: Face to Face
- UK: Telephonic
Why is it important to prepare for visa interview?
Visa interview part in the most essential part of application process. despite having all the documents and meeting all the criteria, visa applications often get refused. Knowing what to expect and being prepared for the visa interview can mean the difference between visa approval and denial.
Clearing visa interview is not an easy task, it can be difficult at time for whole visa process. Many aspirants get nervous to face the visa application interview. We at CROSSLINK EDUCATION CONSULTLING, leave no stone unturned in preparing our students thoroughly for the interview.
Why choose Crosslink Education Consulting?
Our team prepare the students in briefing about the interview and all the possible questions that may be put up during the process. We train the aspirants well in advance so that you can face the interview with confidence and with a positive approach.
We train them to face the interview session with perfection by preparing them right from the scratch and briefing them about the body language and posture that should be kept during the interview. We prepare the applicant with Mock interviews by creating a similar ambiance that they may encounter. This builds the confidence and morale of the applicants and help them to perform with dexterity in their interview.
Visa interviews lasts normally for 10-15 minutes so it is important to make of this time since the career of the students is at the stake. We educate the aspirants about how to present themselves as a genuine candidate in front of the interviewers.
Here are some DO’s and DON’TS that should be followed during visa Interview:
1) Arrive on time
2) Answer all the questions politely and truthfully
3) Follow the directions of the immigration office, never refuse him.
4) Answer all the questions concisely and clearly. Never elaborate of evade question put forth.
5) In case you are not able to understand the question just politely ask the officer to repeat it or rephrase it
6) In case you don’t know the answer to any question admit it straight away rather than providing the fabricated answer as providing false information may can land you in trouble and cause your visa to be rejected.
1) Avoid use of humor during interview
2) Avoid arguing with immigration’s authorities
3) Avoid lying or resorting to be tricky when answering questions posted by the officers
We are one stop solution for all international immigration needs .for more details please call us on : 9999667431, 9999656731