TOEFL Training at Crosslink Education Consulting
TOEFL is one of the major English Language tests for non-native speakers in order to secure admission into Universities, for the purpose of applying Visas and scholarships. The test is administered by ETS (educational testing service) which is a private non-profit organization and has set up ‘Prometric Testing Services Pvt. Ltd.’ as it’s testing agency in India which conducts tests in nine parts of the country namely: New Delhi Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Trivandrum.
It has four sections: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. On the four-part TOEFL IBT, most of the questions are independent, but some of the questions are integrated.
A) Reading – This section contains 3-5 short passages; each passage is followed by anywhere between 12-14 questions.
B) Listening – This particular segment involves listening to 4-6 lectures, each lasting approximately 3-5 minutes long and followed by 6 questions.
C) Speaking – The tasks to be completed are 6 in number. 2 of the tasks include expressing an opinion on a task. The other 4 tasks comprise of speaking, based on what has been read and listened to.
D) Writing – The writing segment includes 2 tasks. 1 of the tasks is to support an opinion on a topic and the other is to write based on what has been read or listened to.
The exam is based on the literature and quick and requires active responses from the test takers as well as needs to score minimum 90 out of 120 marks.
Why Choose Crosslink?
- Important Tips & Tricks for cracking the TOEFL Examination: We share with our students the various tricks and tips to do well in the exam and score HIGH.
- Classroom & online sessions: We provide both the classroom and online options to cater to the needs of students with varying needs. While classroom sessions and online sessions are provided from Monday to Saturday.
- Individualized instruction/classes: We offer customized classes keeping the specific needs of students of all kinds.
- Expert Trainers: Our trainers have the right credentials to train and equip visa seekers and students perform well in the exam and score high bands.
- Excellent Infrastructure: Crosslink Education Consulting has an amazing state-of-the-art infrastructure, in the form of dedicated class rooms, online sessions and studying resources to train applicants.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions: We ensure that none of your doubts related to the TOEFL test exam remain unanswered and unattended by answering all your queries and removing all of your doubts related to the crucial language test.
- Number of Sessions & Class Duration: We offer Customised sessions for class room as well as online (classroom- 22 sessions,2 hours each, Online 22sessions, 30- 40 minutes each class)
- Flexible Timings: We have flexible coaching timings to make certain that our students–caught up with different time-schedules–are not inconvenienced, and they get training as per their convenience and availability.