Call: +91 8130019690 / +91-9999667431

  Follow us

Mon – Sat : 08:30 to 19:00

UK Study Visa Consultants in Delhi

In many areas of education, the UK is a world leader, including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The reputation and legacy of the United Kingdom as a world center for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the world’s best thinkers. Crosslink Education Consulting is the best UK study visa consultant in Delhi.

The UK attracts more than 6,00,000 International Students every year on a variety of courses from English Language programs to PhD. The UK has the authority to provide education and dominance status in the learning world. The United Kingdom (UK) is home to some of the 12th and 13th centuries oldest universities and colleges in the world. Education in the UK has become a benchmark for other countries as a result of such a strong legacy. There are many reasons you should choose the UK as your study destination.

Why Study in the UK?

1> Quality Education

2> University excellence

3> Work During your Studies

4> Explore Europe during your studies

5> A variety in the program offers

6> Scholarship Availability


Academic Calendar

The main reasons for intake in the UK are September / October and January / February. The services offered by UCAS are intended to be admitted to the United Kingdom in September or October. For courses starting in January or February, you must apply directly to a university.


Eligibility Criteria for UK Study Visa

Eligibility Criteria vary between study course and levels. Indian students must meet a minimum requirement for an English language for each course. In addition, a minimum academic record of 65 percent and higher will also be required for humanities in class XII and 70 – 80 percent and Higher for science / commerce in class XII. For students who have secured less than 60 percent. Foundations and diploma programs are available. Before joining a degree, the student should have completed 18 years of age.

It should be noted that these numbers are for reference purposes only, the actual numbers may differ from university to university. It is necessary to submit the following documents:

1> certified copies of mark sheets of class X, XII, and the Undergraduate degree (if applicable)
2> At least, two academic referral letters from professors who have taught you most recently
3> If you have work experience then two letters of recommendation from the employer/manager who knows you very well and can comment on your professional abilities
4> Statement of Purpose (SOP)
5> Resume
6> Photocopied mark reports of GMAT / IELTS / TOEFL
7> Portfolio (in case of students applying for art and design program & architecture course)
8> Others (extracurricular activities certificate)
9> Proof of sufficient funds

Types of UK Student Visa

Whether you are an international student or Indian students you need a student visa to study in the UK. Your student visa will allow you to live and study in the UK during your studies

1> TIER 4 (GENERAL) STUDENT VISA – If you are 16 or over and want to study at higher education level, you’ll need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa. You need to wait until you have an offer from an education provider before applying for your Tier 4 (General) student visa. Your university or college will then be able to give you a document called a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). To do this, your chosen education provider needs to be approved by the UK government as a ‘licenced Tier 4 sponsor’.

2> SHORT TERM STUDY VISA – Short term study visas are available to students who want to join a program that is up to six months long or English language program up to 11 months long.

Documents Required for UK Study Visa

Students should have the following documents before applying for the student visa:

1> Completed student visa application form
2> Letter of acceptance on the program( from the education provider)
3> Proof of sufficient funds
4> Valid Passport
5> Passport Size Photographs
6> English Language Proficiency Exam Score
7> Statement of Purpose
8> Academic Certificates
9> Medical Examination Document

Job Opportunities and Immigration

1> Part time work – A maximum of 20 hours of paid / unpaid work per week is permitted for graduate students during the Course term. Full-time work is totally allowed during vacations only.

2> Post-study work permit – Tier 1 (post-study work) has been closed to new applicants since 6 April 2012. So you don’t get a post-work visa with a student visa technically But if you want to work after your studies, you must apply for a Tier 2 visa for highly qualified workers. So you don’t get a work permit together with your student visa. A work visa must be applied for separately. Your husband can work in the UK if the leave is granted for more than 12 months. If your visa has been granted for less than 12 months or you participate in a study course below the degree level, your spouse will not be allowed to work in the United Kingdom.

3> Permanent Residence – Although UK provides quality education options but getting a PR is bit tricky task, especially for Indians students

Top Universities

1. University of Oxford                     

2. University of Cambridge
3. The University of Edinburgh         

4. London School of Economics
5. Durham University                       

6. University of Glasgow
7. University of York                       

8. Newcastle University
9. Cardiff University

Popular Programs

1. Business & Management Studies
2. Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Creative Writing
5. Dentistry
6. Economics
7. Architecture
8. Art & Design
9. Computer Science
10. Hospitality
11. Medicine

WhatsApp chat